Tags – Benefits of Software Integration
Do you own a small business and want to run it as efficiently as possible?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here we discuss the benefits of installing software integration to save you and your business time.
What’s Software Integration?
In short, software integration merges different software subsystems into your business’s existing tech stack, to create a larger, simpler, and more efficient data system.
Consequently, data integration tools are increasingly becoming a must-have for small businesses. Namely, because they ensure all their information and collated data is kept in a centralized and easy-access platform, ready to be used at the touch of a button.
What Can You Use Software Integration for?
Software integration is beneficial for companies that need to:
- Transition from traditional legacy systems to a new data-based platform which can be extended to cloud-based storage.
- Start using a new data-system whereby data is extracted from the old solution into the new through an ETL process. (ETL being short for Extract, Transform and Load)
- Keep all their information in one place as it links all your systems, databases and file-based systems
- Replicate system designs to achieve consistent results.
As you can see, software integration has all manner of uses. It doesn’t matter whether you have to record sales, track supplier information or store customer data, software integration could be the key to facilitating that need.
Why Else Would You Need Software Integration?
Whether you’re a small business (or a larger one) it’s essential you make data-driven decisions.
This means collecting and analyzing accurate and coherent data is imperative for keeping your business on the straight and narrow. And the easiest way to safely retrieve and process up to the minute info is by using a software integration.
In fact, a 2018 study by Experian found that 83% of businesses saw data as a central part of their business strategies. Interestingly, 72% believed that GDPR encouraged them to focus on their data management operations. The study also revealed that a shocking 55% of business owners believed that data had disrupted their operations during that year, resulting in business strategy failures and inaccurate advice.
This is where using reliable data systems pay dividends for your small business. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what fellow small business owners have claimed software integration can do for you:
- 57% believe it gave them better insights into their decision making and business strategy
- 57% thought it helped them develop more efficient business practises
- 56% claimed better relationships with their customers as a result
- 43% saw an improvement in their marketing strategy and results
It’s clear to see that there are plenty of benefits to using the right software integrations for your small business. So, if you’re not already, now’s the time to make the switch. Best of luck!
To learn more, get in touch with us today.
You may also like:
- 5 Technical Skills Needed to Become a Web Designer
- Marketing Management – 8 Tools to Help Run Your Campaigns Smoothly
- Delivering Services During Covid-19 – Our Experience
- Tweaking Your Odds of Success through a Customer Focus
- Tech for the Sake of Tech – Avoiding Tech Distractions
- Marketing & Branding for Startups – Learning from Leanne Bonner-Cooke
- Good Entrepreneurs Make Bad Investors – A Call for Change
- Developing Your Business Strategy – Answering the How Question
This blog was produced in collaboration with:
- Rebate Management Software: e-bate
- Suppliers of Butane Gas Bottles: OTL Creations