There’s a new kind of marketing on the rise, and it’s called Values-Based Marketing.
Unlike traditional advertising, Values-Based Marketing focuses on establishing a connection with consumers based on shared values.
The idea is: by aligning your brand with positive values, you can create an emotional connection with customers that will drive them to buy from you.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss why Values-Based Marketing is the future of advertising, and we’ll give you some tips on how to get started.
But, let’s begin with explaining the extended benefits of values-based marketing.
One of the main advantages of Values-Based Marketing is that it builds trust.
When customers feel like they share the same values as a company, they’re more likely to believe in its products and services.
In fact, a study by Forbes found that 64% of consumers would rather buy from a company with shared values than one without them. And once customers start trusting your brand, they’re much more likely to become loyal customers.
Values-Based Marketing also helps you stand out from the competition.
With so many brands competing for attention, it’s essential to find a way to differentiate yourself from the pack. Values-Based Marketing provides an opportunity to do just that by showing customers that you care about more than just profits.
As consumers increasingly seek out brands that align with their values, Values-Based Marketing will become an essential component of any successful marketing strategy.
Attracting New Customers
Finally, Values-Based Marketing is a great way to attract new customers.
Even if you have no products or services to sell directly to them, people are still going to buy from companies they believe in because it feels good to support those businesses and their missions.
And, once customers start buying your company’s other offerings as well, Values-Based Marketing can lead down the path toward long-term loyalty—which means better relationships between consumers and brands over time!
How to Get Started
So how do you get started with Values-Based Marketing? Here are a few tips:
- Start by identifying the values that are most important to your company and your customers. To get a better understanding of the right direction to take: engage with customers on social media and in other online forums to find out what kind of Values-Based Marketing they respond best to.
- Make sure your branding and marketing materials reflect those values, along with your products and services.
- Create content that demonstrates how your products or services can help people
- Create marketing materials that communicate your values in an engaging and memorable way.
- Be active on social media, and use hashtags to connect with other people who share your values.
- Get involved in your local community, and support causes that matter to you and your customers.
In the meantime, please check our extended digital marketing services.